Our industry standard 4 pack of nut drivers feature a hex shaped handle with machined grooves to establish maximum grip, no matter the job. The smoothed edges allow for seamless rotation in the hand, keeping muscles from early fatigue during late night wrench sessions. A 2.0mm hex screw keeps your driver's bit firmly in place during hard torquing of the wrist. Best of all the sockets come in the most commonly used radio control sizes today 4.0mm, 5.5mm, 7.0mm, and 8.0mm, ensuring you have the size needed for nearly any job!
- Machine etched handle for easy identification
- German titanium nitride coated bits
- CNC machined aluminum handle
- Hex shaped handle for maximum torque and grip
- Rotational back cap for smooth operation
- 2.0mm hex screw for bit retainment
- FREE SHIPPING FOR THE USA!
(1) 4.0mm Hex Driver
(1) 5.5mm Hex Driver
(1) 7.0mm Hex Driver
(1) 8.0mm Hex Driver