Our industry standard 4 pack of drivers feature a hex shaped handle with machined grooves to establish maximum grip, no matter the job. The smoothed edges allow for seamless rotation in the hand, keeping muscles from early fatigue during late night wrench sessions. A 2.0mm hex screw keeps your driver's bit firmly in place during hard torquing of the wrist. Best of all the driver bits come in the most commonly used radio control sizes today 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm, ensuring you have the size needed for nearly any job!
- Machine etched bit size on handle for easy identification
- Durable hardened steel bits
- CNC machined aluminum handle
- Hex shaped handle for maximum torque and grip
- Rotational back cap for smooth operation
- 2.0mm hex screw for bit retainment
- FREE SHIPPING FOR THE USA!
- (1) 1.5mm Hex Driver
- (1) 2.0mm Hex Driver
- (1) 2.5mm Hex Driver
- (1) 3.0mm Hex Driver