What makes the Enduro Ecto Trail Truck special? The Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKS)! The GKS package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro Ecto more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Their shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning, whether they're moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro Ecto Trail Truck is built on their proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features as before.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
With all these amazing features packed in one box, we know the Enduro Ecto Trail Truck RTR is a high-performance rock crawling machine that's ready to take on the terrain.
Items Needed to Complete: 4 AA batteries for radio
The #40122C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- 12mm steel wheel hexes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable front track bar
- Thermoformed polycarbonate body styled after early pickup trucks -- NEW color
- Narrow body design for increased performance and clearance
- Clear windows
- Dropped bed design
- Adjustable injection-molded front bumper
- Injection-molded fairlead
- Injection-molded mock winch
- Injection-molded action cameras and antennas included (not installed)
- Licensed 1.9"x4.65" General GrabberTM X3 tires
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
- Length: 462mm (18.19in); Width: 236mm (9.29in)
- Wheelbase: 325mm (12.8in)
- Drive: 4WD