This tool set features ball end hex's allowing easier access to screws that may be hidden or at an angle. The "globe-like" hex shape helps prevent slippage, and stripped screws! Our 4 pack of ball end drivers feature a hex shaped handle with machined grooves to establish maximum grip, no matter the job. The smoothed edges allow for seamless rotation in the hand, keeping muscles from early fatigue during late night wrench sessions. A 2.0mm hex screw keeps your driver's bit firmly in place during hard torquing of the wrist. Best of all the driver bits come in the most commonly used radio control sizes today 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm, ensuring you have the size needed for nearly any job!
- Machine etched handle for easy identification
- Gold coloring to stand out from our standard hex set
- Durable hardened steel bits
- Ball shaped hex
- CNC machined aluminum handle
- Hex shaped handle for maximum torque and grip
- Rotational back cap for smooth operation
- 2.0mm hex screw for bit retainment
- FREE SHIPPING FOR THE USA!
- (1) 1.5mm Ball End Hex Driver
- (1) 2.0mm Ball End Hex Driver
- (1) 2.5mm Ball End Hex Driver
- (1) 3.0mm Ball End Hex Driver